Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

You heard me. Stuff yourself today and get fat, as will I. Better hope you guys get to the stuffing before I do. ;)

I'm honestly thankful for everything. First off, I'm thankful for my family. I've been doing alot of dumb shit recently and my family always gets my back and helps me out.

I'm thankful for having the greatest friends in the world. They are like my batteries: Without them, I don't work.

But I'm most thankful for being who I am and whatever helped me become me. I know I'm not the greatest person in the world and I have some trimming up to do, but I'm still young and dumb. However, I'll learn from my mistakes and grow stronger from them. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is how I'll succeed. And with that, I'll keep coming back. lol

On a side note, I was thinking if I played a roll in the movie called life(cute metaphor huh?), I'd be the bad guy. Good guys are overrated.

That's all.
STE7EN

No comments: